Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I Love My Life

My life is a mess. It is a beautiful mess though. But I love my life.
I love my life even when my brother pees in the tub.
I love my life even when my sister hits me in the head with a hard ball.
I love my life even when everyone is taking sides.
I love my life even when I have to give up going on vacations.
I love my life even when I end up making supper for 10.
I love my life even when I have to wash 18 pots and pans.
I love my life even when my brother screams non stop for no reason.
I love my life even when there is constant arguing and whining.
I love my life even my sister won't speak to me.
I love my life even when I wind up sitting between two car seats on a car ride. 
I even love my life when I have to watch my siblings instead of hanging out with friends.
Cause this is my life and it is beautiful. And I wouldn't trade it for any other life. Not even if you offered me a million dollars. My life may not be perfect, but it is perfect. To me. 


1 comment: