Tuesday, February 14, 2017

RAK Week Day 2, Day Late!!!!!

Today (well yesterday cause today is really day 3 but...) was day 2 of Random Act of Kindness week!! Have you shown any love and kindness yet? If not, I encourage you to do so!! :)
I babysat for a Grandma for free so she could go get her hair cut. 
I also bought these two balloons then headed to a local nursing home. I picked out two tired looking nurses, walked over, and brighten their day! :)

It brightened my day just as much as it did theirs!! I strongly encourage you to go out of your way to do something nice for someone. Do more than hold the door for someone (although that is awesome if you do!). Buy flowers or balloons for someone not expecting it! That's what makes it random! :) Pay for the person behind you at Starbucks. Bring in donuts for your co-workers. There are MILLIONS of ways you can celebrate RAK week. Just pick one. I challenge you to just do one act of kindness this week. Just one. Please help make this world a better place. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment