Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sponsor a child?

On my trip, I fell in love with the country of Haiti. Especially the children. 


On one of our last nights in Haiti, I volunteered to find sponsors for five children. For as little as $1.16 a day you can provide a child with:
*Christian Education
*School Uniform material each year
*Three new schools books each grade
*Hot meal Monday-Friday, year round
*Vacation Bible school the entire summer
*Upkeep and improvements to school property
*Medical care at the Mission E4 clinic

When I choose my sponsored child Nadie online, she was just a picture. Then I met her.


:) And I saw her at her school. :)

She WAS getting an education. She WAS getting a meal. 
(Her school)
For just a little more than a dollar a day you can give another child a chance at a better life. One of our translators was saying that in Haiti, education is a child'd ONLY chance. You can give a child a chance at a better life. :) If you are interested or want to learn more, email me at 432craftygirl@gmail.com or comment below. I can show you pictures of children that I am finding sponsors for as well as some personal information of theirs. It takes so little to change a life. <3 Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment