Friday, December 2, 2016

New Way to Help "279 Acts for Heroes"

I was trying to think of a way that I could get more people to help with "279 Acts for Heroes". It wasn't till I was browsing HERE on www.gunviolencearchive.org this morning that I thought of it. I was looking at the incidents involving officers shot or killed, I saw names of the officers shot or killed. So from now on, you can either do an act of kindness directly for a law enforcement officer, or you can do an act of kindness for anyone and include the name of an officer you chose off the website (tag provided below) and have the act be in honor of him/her! :) Sound good? Here is how to get to the names of officers to choose for an act of kindness.

Go to www.gunviolencearchive.org.

Scroll down and click on "Officer shot or killed" under its map

Then click on "View incident" (not all incidents have names)

Here you have your names!! :) 

Print the tag below, add the name of who you are honoring with your kindness, do an act of kindness with that tag, and then email me, telling me what you did (with pictures!) and I will add it to the list! Or you can still stick with doing an act of kindness directly for an Officer. Either way, it will make many people smile including me!! :) THANK YOU if you choose to participate!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment