Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"279 Acts for Heroes" Ideas

Today I am going to share with you a list of ideas for my 279 Acts for Heroes Project! I hope as you look at this list, you will see an idea and take action! :) As of 11/30/16, only 5 acts of kindness for law enforcement have been completed and that makes me sad. Please, PLEASE do an act of kindness either from this list or something you come up with on your own and tell me about so I can add it to the list below. (use #279acts on Facebook) It would make my day. :)
Here are 12 ideas for acts of kindness for law enforcement!!!!

1. Kit-Kats with a tag: "Take a break. You've earned it!"
2. Tootsie Rolls with a tag: "Thank you for the role you play everyday"
3. Bring a meal to a Police Officer's family you personally know
4. Buy cookies or donuts from the grocery store and deliver them!
5. Bring in healthy snacks and energy drinks to your local station.
6. Bring in breakfast items. Orange juice, bananas, store made muffins, etc.
7. Lifesaver candy with a tag: "You're a lifesaver. Thank you!"
8. Bring in useful gift items.
9. Make and give police appreciation bags
10. Have your kids make handmade cards and deliver them
11. Share stories on social media of police officers showing love and kindness instead of hate.
12. Bring a gift to a police officer's family you personally know.

No comments:

Post a Comment