Monday, August 1, 2016

"Do Something" Challenge

Hey All! I know I just finished "31 Days of Love for the Elderly" but I have something else now. :) The "'Do Something' Challenge" I have completed and challenged others the past two years and I am here now to challenge you once again to this awesome and world changing challenge. Read all my posts about this challenge on my sidebar under the label "Do Something Challenge" and read the 2015 and 2014 challenge start posts to get a better idea about what this is.

For the month of August (30 days!!) I am going to be challenging you to make a difference and do something for our world and your community. I will be posting when I do something and maybe the idea will inspire you too! The song below is what inspired me to start this challenge. "Do Something" by Matthew West is one of my favorite songs. I want you to do service projects, volunteer, complete acts of kindness, bless others and really everything you can do to make a difference and
"Do Something"! Are you participating??? Please. :)
I now consider this challenge to begin in 3... 2... 1... GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment