Friday, August 26, 2016

"Do Something" Challenge Start new Project

Yesterday I started a new project called "Project No Empty Mailboxes" It is something I created to bring smiles and cheer to college students. What inspired me to do is because, my sister, a couple neighbors, my cousin, and a few family friends are all going to college this year. I don't want a college student to go to their mailbox and find no mail. It might make them a little sad and a little more homesick. On the other hand, If they go to their mailbox to find a card, letter, small gift, or even better, a package. it might turn their whole day around! Do you want to help? Visit my Ministry Website at jeremiah313ministries.weebly.com Read more about this project and see ways to help. Thank you and have a great day! :) The Do Something Challenge is almost over, what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment