Wednesday, August 31, 2016

30 Days of Snail Mail

Now that our "Do Something" Challenge is over, I'm ready to start something new. So here is what I thought. Every day for the month of September, I am going to send out a letter, card, or small gift to someone I think could use some sunshine! :) Wanna do it too? I would love for you to join along! Together let's show this world some love!! It doesn't cost much either. Let's see, 50 cents for one stamp, 30 stamps, only $15!! $15 to bless, encourage, and make 30 people happy! Pretty good huh? Throughout the month, I'll post some things I have sent to help you with ideas. But it doesn't take much at all to just write a quick note of appreciation. :)

UPDATE: I just found out, today, September 1st, is National Letter Writing Day! Perfect huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment