Saturday, July 23, 2016

Star Wars Birthday Cards!!

How many of you have seen the new movie, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"? I saw it in the theater and I absolutely LOVE it! Along with all the six other movies. I love Star Wars and I hope you do to because today, I made for you Star Wars birthday cards. Whether you know that fan or you want to buy an awesome birthday card for yourself, these are the ones to buy. ;) And I will be adding more so come back!

If you would like to order a card or two, order on my sidebar and also make sure you note what number is above the card you want to buy.
The money received will go towards my goal. Also on my sidebar. :)
The price of each card is $2.50 (including shipping) or 3 cards for $5.50 (including shipping).
Each card also comes with a free envelope.
Thank you!!

#1 - My personal favorite card and character! ;) SOLD

#2 - Poe Dameron.

#3 - Chewie!!! :)

#4 - The all awesome Finn!

 #5 - The beautiful Rey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment