Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sisters

Sisters. Sisters are incredibly awesome! If you have never had a sister you missed out on one of lives blessings. And I have been blessed with four amazing, beautiful sisters.


 They may not always seem that great. But in reality, I don't know what I would do without them. They are the best you could ask for.


Your sisters may not always be biological, but they are connected by the heart when the judge signs the paper making them forever yours.


Sisters are either in a "Lets go hang out at the movies" type of mood or they wish you didn't exist. I find there is really no in between! :)


Sometimes yes, sisters can act like little know it all's or sasses but they do truly love you (despite what they say) because we are sisters. 


And sisters are truly the best people in the world! :)

(My brothers, I love you too.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment