Friday, April 1, 2016

Compassion Package

Our family sponsors a teen girl through Compassion International and my brother Isaac and me sponsor a little boy. I do the letter writing for both. I love sending flat, paper gift along with the letters and I even have a plastic bin full of all my letter writing and gift sending supplies! :) I just sent a package to Olga our teen girl, and I thought I would show you what I sent to her if you want inspiration on what to send to your teen sponsor child. :) Please remember all items have to be 11" by 8 1/2" or smaller and 1/4" or thinner.


Here is what Olga is going to get. Some cute flower stationary paper, a double sided coloring page (I colored one side and left the other blank), stickers (Yes I know, she is 14 but she loves stickers. I mean who doesn't?), a thin coloring book I found at Dollar Tree, and of course a letter.

Hope this helps! If you sponsor a child, but write to them and make sure they know how loved and cared for they are. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment