Monday, March 21, 2016

Max's Visit!

This past weekend, we had the opportunity to have Max come! I have been earning money for him during the month of March on my blog here by selling cards, and I brought along a box of cards to sell the night he spoke at a church. My parents and a friend hosted the night so I was able to do that! :) The total of money I was able to earn for Max was a total of $120.00!! I'm so excited I was able to do that for Max. 
Sarah (my sister), Max, and me.
Max is an awesome guy and a wonderful missionary in Ukraine which is also where my three siblings are adopted from. You can visit the True Hope Ukraine (his ministry) website HERE. On his sidebar, are a couple different update videos and then one about their building for their ministry. 
Starting in May, I will be raising money for a different cause. But I just want to thank everyone for their support for Max. Please also pray foe him for he is having a few health issues. Please pray for healing for him. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment