Friday, December 25, 2015

CHRISTmas!!!

Hey everyone. So it has been a few days since I posted. Sorry... But I have been busy with family traditions, Christmas, Christmas RAOKs, and finishing up the 12 Days of Christmas Blessings for my neighbor. :) So here are a bunch of pictures of what I have been up to! :)


I made little gifts and hung them up on doors of the people who work at my grandma's assisted living center!! :)




I also made little cards and added candy canes and went around and gave/left them for people at her assisted living center! :)




I put quarters in the gum ball machines... :)


And money on the vending machine!

I wrapped some chocolates and gave them to a nurse walking out the door! I hope I  made her day! :)

This is me and my friend Maggie. :) She was awesome and walked up to our neighbor's house with me everyday so I didn't have to do it alone. :)

Most of the days when we went up and dropped off gifts, it was wet or windy... :/ It didn't bother us too much though. :)

This is day 10! A Santa Clause mug!! :)


And day 11! A pasta meal!!


 I forgot to get a picture of day 12 cause I kept changing it. But it was a stocking full of different stocking stuffers! :) It was fun and a nice Christmas gift for her!!
So now I am done with her gifts. But I planning on maybe making a video of these 12 Days of Christmas Blessings. :) We'll see.

 And this is me and my youth leader Christina! She has made me feel so special and loved these past few months with us being at a new church and me at a new youth group. She is super awesome and I just wanted you to meet her! :)

I have also been handing out candy canes to the store cashiers! That seems to really brighten their day! :) Have a very merry Christmas!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment