Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Movie night College Care Package

The other day, I made this college care package with the theme of "Movie Night!!" I sent it to Kyra. She loved it! :) Now that I know she has received it, I can post it here for you.
This was super simple to make! You need:
A movie
Popcorn
Candy
And I only added a pack of tissues because my sister said this movie sad. (I watched it after I sent this to her and I cried more in this movie than in any movie I have ever watched! I should have sent her 3 packs of tissues!! :)

This is what I have.

So then I put in all in a box, added a note, and sent it to her. :) I loved making this and I loved blessing Kyra!

****************************************************
Here are some other posts with care package ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment