Sunday, November 29, 2015

Easy, Cheap, Fun Service Project!

Today I want to share with you an easy, cheap fun service project! 
Donating baby items to a Christian program for women and their unplanned pregnancies!
Let me explain the title. "Easy" - It is very easy to pick up some baby toys from the store and drop them off at a local program near you.
"Cheap" - Everything in the picture below, was $1 each. (I actually got one toy free though. :) If you go to the dollar store, you can find baby things very cheap.
"Fun" - It is so, so, SO much fun to buy baby things!!! The family I babysit for just had a little baby girl! I can't wait to buy cute little baby things for her! Because buying baby things are so much fun! :)
So see, this is a easy, cheap, fun service project! :)
Find a wish list from your local program to know what to buy. But here are few things from the wish list here that I think all lists will probably have.
*Sippy cups
*Baby bowls and spoons
*Receiving blankets
*Bottle brushes
*Baby board books
*Warm clothes
*Baby toys
*Baby bottles
*$10 gift cards to local stores


I challenge you to go bless your local program for women and their unplanned pregnancies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment