Saturday, November 28, 2015

Catching Up.

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I have been very busy with school, laundry, and life!! :) I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! I did. It was a nice day filled with family time. 
Top row left to right: Dad, Mom, Keenan, Turner, Jaden, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Joanne.
Bottom row left to right: Grace, Sarah, Me, Elijah, Rebekah, Grandpa, Jonathan, Grandma, Rachel, Tessa and Isaac.


But now that Thanksgiving is over, you know what holiday comes next! :)
So I am now going to start, "CHRISTmas RACK's" (RACK stands for Random Act of Christmas Kindness)!!! So stay tuned for ideas and stories. I hope you are going to join me in making a difference this Christmas in the life's of people around you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment