Friday, September 18, 2015

Bringing Joy to Children is the Best!

Last night, my brother had a soccer game. So I decided to go along and do random acts of kindness! :) I got a bunch of those play pack things (they're only like a dollar a piece!) and then put RAOK labels on them. I also wrote some encouraging cards out to hand out to some moms. :)

When we got there, I went to go walk around and make some kids smile! :)
I handed out all but one of my little gifts! It was so fun to see the child's face light up and their parent express their thanks! :)
I have a little book and every day there is a new encouraging quote or verse on that page for the day. And on the day I did this, my daily quote was: "Personal happiness is most easily gained by bringing happiness to others." - Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz 
I love that! And true is it? Very. You know what I mean if you have ever done something nice for someone else. :) Smile and go change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment