Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Words from Mother Teresa

I love Mother Teresa! I love all that she did in her lifetime. So I want to share with you a few of my favorite quotes by her.

"How can there be too many children? That is like saying there is too many flowers."

"A life not lived for others, is not a life."

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."

"It's how much we give but how much love we put into giving."

"Every time you smile at someone,it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls."

"God has not called me to be successful. He has called me to be faithful."

"I am a little pencil, in the hands of a writing God, who is writing a love letter to the world."

"Kind words can be easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

" I alone can't change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."

And one last quote.
"We may never know all the good that a simple smile can do."

There you go. :) Some of my favorite quotes. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment