Monday, August 31, 2015

The End

So the do something challenge is over for this year. But I will probably do it again next year. :)
Did you do something this month? I hope you did! Here's what I did.

Brought yummy treats to very special people who work very hard day and night! The sound guys at church! :) HERE

I brought candy in for the five other people helping in the special class, 3rd and 4th grade! :) Okay, all the classes were special. :) HERE

I sent a happy envelope to my friend Lisa! :) HERE

I brought cookies in for the CNAs and nurses at a local nursing home where my sister works. HERE

I made a sunshine basket for my new friend Kyra! :) HERE

I brought flowers to a friend from church and I also helped her clean! HERE

I sent a "Be Creative" college care package to my friend Kyra who just went off to college. HERE

I made brownies for family friends! :) HERE

And then I did a few little things throughout the last month. HERE

And that is what I did the past month. I didn't do as much as I wanted to. But that's okay. Even though August is done, we can still make a difference in the lives around us every day! :) Keep the good work up! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment