Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Goal!

I am no longer working on my goal of $500 for Max and True Hope Ukraine. I have set a new goal. $150 to feed nursing mothers and babies. For $9, you can feed a nursing mother or a baby. So I want to earn $150 so I can feed babies! Can you help? :)

"Infant hunger can quickly develop into severe malnutrition, which is linked to almost half of all deaths of children under five years old." That is really sad. 16,000 kids die a day because of lack of food. Every five seconds.... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... :( 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...  And many of those kids are helpless tiny babies... 

Luke 3:11 And He answered them, "Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise."

Deuteronomy 15:11 For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, 'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.'

God commands us to help the poor. There are many more verses. These are just two. So we need to obey God and help the poor. So please, if God is calling you to help, donate on my sidebar or buy something from me HERE. There's not much right now, but I will be posting more things for you to buy! Thank you so much! Please help me feed babies and their mother's!

No comments:

Post a Comment