Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Birthday! :)

Hi everyone!
Today is my 13th birthday! :) I lot has happened to me my past year. I lot of change, hurt, and yet happiness! And there is still a lot more to come.

Some of my goals this year are....
To do like ten times more random acts of kindness than I have been doing! Or maybe a hundred! :)    I want to do more for people in my community.
I want to bake and give the treats away more often!
I want to help the homeless.
I want to make cancer care packages for people battling cancer.
And most of my list looks like that!! :) Which is fine with me!

I know this next year is going to fun and I will be making lots of new friends. Between going to a new church and going to a new youth group. I know I will make new friends. Which is always good!

I want to thank the special people in my life who love me and care about me! You know who you are people! :)

And one last thing, I want to change the world. :)
Thanks for reading my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment