Monday, June 8, 2015

Forgotten Heroes

This morning I posted the Weekly RAOK Challenge. And I challenged you to do something to make the Forgotten Heroes appreciated. Well, I decided to to start a bigger challenge to make them feel appreciated. Starting today, till July 10. Do as much as you can to make the Forgotten Heroes appreciated. I will be doing as much as I can and posted it here for you to see. :) Are you accepting the challenge? Here is a small list of Forgotten Heroes in our community to get you started.
Police Officers
Fire Fighters
Veterans/The Military
Dentists
Librarians
Post Office Workers
Mailmen
Teachers
Bank Tellers
Garbage Men
Construction Workers
Doctors/Nurses
Pastors

I'm sure you can think of some more. :)
You can email me HERE with your pictures and stories! Lets appreciate those people in our community who don't get much thanks! :) This challenge starts in THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment