Monday, May 11, 2015

RAOKs To Do At The Park

The park is going to be a frequent stop for me this summer. Because there is so many random acts of kindness you can do at the park. Some of these things I have done before, others I will be doing this summer! :) Here is a list!

Summer random act of kindness:
Leave free bubbles around the park
Hide Easter eggs filled with fun things around the park
Give away stickers to the kids
Hand out cold water bottles to adults
Hand out popsicles to the kids (make sure you have parent's permission!)
Hand out suckers to the kids (make sure you have parent's permission!)
Hand out dollar bills to kids
Bury coins in the sand
Hand out balls, chalk, jump ropes, etc.
Hand out buckets of filled water balloons to families with kids

That's all I can think of for know! I'll do blog posts when I do some of these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment