Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there!
Now a note to my mom.

Thank you mom for all you have done in my life.
I love you very much!
You have showed me so much.
You have taught me lots of good homemaking skills
that I can use when I become a mommy like you.
You are amazing and oh so awesome.
You are very strong as well.
You are very good at staying positive.
Sorry to all the other moms out there, but my mom is the BEST!
So thank you mommy for bringing me into this world!
I love you very much!
Thank you for loving me, caring for me, and putting up with me!! :)
To the best mom in the world,
THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...thank you Sweetie. You're awesome too! I'm so thankful for all the Lord is doing in your life and how He is using you to bless others - to shine the light of Jesus to others. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete