Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekly Random Act Of Kindness Challenge "Week #6"

Hi Everybody! Laying in bed last night, I realized I forgot to post the weekly RAOK challenge... Sorry. So I will post it now! :)

This week, go out of your way to be kind to someone. Whether it is holding a door for someone or sending a card in the mail. Be extra kind this week! And most importantly, SMILE to everyone you see! Sometimes your smile will be the only smile someone will get all day!

"Every time you smile st someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
- Mother Teresa
and
"I will never understand all the good that a simple smile can accomplish."
- Mother Teresa

Be kind and smile!!!!



Want more ideas?? Visit my Pinterest board! Also see my other blog posts about random acts of kindness! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment