Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Mail!

HAPPY MAIL!!!!

A happy mail package to be sent out!
I LOVE to send happy mail! So I decided it was time for me to do a post on it. 
When you send happy mail, it does't have to be much (though I sometimes go overboard...). It could be as simple as a card decorated with stickers, all the way to a box filled with fun stuff! Either way, I'm positive it will bring a smile to the recipient and you also!!! Below is a list of things you might want to send someone including a picture of my stash! :) (Remember, it is okay to send fun things to adults! I send toys and stickers to adults!) 

Happy mail items to send to someone:
Flower seeds
Pens
Colored pencils
Fun pencils
Crayons
Doodle book
Coloring pads
Coloring pages
Mad libs
Little toys
Bookmarks
Stickers
Verses/Encouragement
Jokes
Candy
Suckers
Fun colored sharpies
Little craft sets
Coins
Nail polish
Sunglasses
Card games
Puzzles
Word searches/crosswords
Pool toys
Beach balls
Confetti (lots of it!)
etc. etc. etc.

I could go on and on! Maybe sometime I will make a HUGE list for you. But for now, you can use this list in whatever way you would like. (see my happy mail Pinterest board HERE) But go above beyond this list and send happy mail!! Be CREATIVE and have fun!!!

Sorry bad picture. But you see my bucket of stuff, confetti, and envelopes!! :) I'm going shopping tonight and I will get more stuff for happy mail!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment