Friday, March 20, 2015

Heroes

We often think of heroes as super awesome people on TV. Or maybe super heroes. You know, Batman, Super Man, Captain America. People who do awesome big things. And we think, I could never do things like that. But really, heroes are people who point to Jesus in everything they do. Who devote themselves to Jesus no matter what the circumstances are. One who gives God the glory in everything they do. (Colossians 3:17) That is a true Hero. Are you a hero? Do you give God everything? Devote yourself to Him completely. Give Him the glory in everything you do! Do you have a hero in your life? I have many! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Anna, thanks for being a super hero! You are always pointing others to Jesus! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wouldn't be a hero if I didn't have other heroes in my life to look up to and learn from. Like you! :-) I love you too!

      Delete
  2. Great post, Anna! Good reminders for me. :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete