Thursday, October 2, 2014

October is here!

How can it be October already?????? So that means about three months till Christmas!! :-) Anyway, for the month of October, I am taking a break from earning money for True Hope Ukraine's new building and instead, I am taking any money I earn and using it to buy items to put in shoe boxes for kids in Liberia! Our church has a big shoe box packing night! (So I will take the items that I bought to that night for us to put in the boxes). After that night, we take the boxes to ICF and they ship them to Liberia. So please support our church and ICF in helping Liberia. Another way to help is going to the ICF's website and find out they are helping Liberia and other countries with the ebola virus outbreak. I will do another post about the ebola virus outbreak later this week.


Find out what is for sale HERE! Thanks for helping me send shoe boxes to kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment