Monday, September 1, 2014

Timber Rattler Game - "Do Something" Challenge

Friday night we went to a Timber Rattler game as a church! It was a lot of fun! But one of the most fun things was handing out $5 bills! (This was not my idea so I can not take credit.) My youth group leader, Jake, got the idea to get $5 bills out of our youth group bank account and hand them out to random people at the game! He gave the job to me and my two friends! Many people were very thankful and others were speechless! We added a note with the bills that said "Please enjoy a snack on Cross Training youth group!
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances,
for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."

*********************************************

Yesterday I left quarters in the candy machines!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment