Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Our Trip - "Do Something" Challenge

Last Wednesday we rented a motor home and left for a history trip around Wisconsin. We stopped at the Wade House, Old World Wisconsin, Cave of the Mounds, Devils Lake, Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, Caddie Woodlawn's house, N.E.W Zoo, and Door County! Lots of fun and history! Also great places to perform random acts of kindness! :-) At Old World Wisconsin, I left nine green envelopes with tracts in nine random places for people to find! That was fun to do! Then Sunday night and Monday morning I put happy notes in public spots for everyone to see! Sorry... I forget to take pictures... But I do have a few pictures from Cave of the Mounds. We got home yesterday afternoon and I have tons of laundry to do! :-(









No comments:

Post a Comment