Monday, August 25, 2014

"Do Something" Challenge - Catch up at Camp

I have not posted in a while because we have been gone all weekend at Homeschool Family Camp. But that doesn't mean I have not done anything. I have done many things. First, right before I left, I gave my friend Maggie, a bag of treats with a tag that said "You are out of this world"! You may print the printable out HERE. (Sorry, no picture.....) Once at Camp, the first thing I did was was left some packages of extra gum with THIS cute printablein the bathroom stalls! I also gave away a "Boredom Survival" kit to a family with young kids! There is no printable because I made it.
What The outside looked like.

What the inside looked like.

Everything in there. (Sorry, bad picture.)
Lots of Fun!

A close up of some of the items.
I also gave a "JOY in Jar" jar to a kid! It had goodies, but not as many! :-) You can print the printable out HERE.

Joy Joy JOY!!!!!
And what ever you do for this challenge doesn't have to be a random act of kindness or a gift! It can be anything showing just a little love towards someone or helping them out! Like this past weekend I saw a little boy getting impatient while his parents were talking so I went over and asked if I could take him to the park to play while they finished talking. She said "Why thank you! That would be wonderful!". See, it doesn't have to be big. Even something small can show how big God's love is!

No comments:

Post a Comment