Friday, June 20, 2014

My RAOK Birthday Party (Part 2)

Here is part two of my party!! (See part 1 HERE!)


We came downstairs and had pizza and dillybars! For my gifts I wanted everyone to bring donations for Father Carr's! So after we ate, we put all the donations in two boxes for easier delivering. Then we headed out! First, one group went to the post office and the other group went to the library! We brought cookies to both places! (Sorry no pictures...) Next, we went to 1st National Bank and brought them cookies too! ( My youth leader works there.) Then we went to Oshkosh. In Oshkosh, we went to Father Carr's first and dropped off the donations!


Next we went to my Grandma's house and gave her and Sarah (my sister) little treats!
We also stopped by Cellcom to pick up my mom's loaner phone. While we were there we gave the two workers, water bottles! (By the way, if you are ever bored, go to Cellcom! So many phones and Ipad minis to play on!!!!) :-) Then we went to South Park!

Maggie and me giving gifts away!

Time to stop and play!

Group 2 planning their move!

It's an Easter egg!

After the park, we went to Walmart and left crackers and cards on cars! Then we went inside and left dollar bills on $1 items! We came home just in time to give away goody bags and take group pictures!


Group 1!
Katie, Anna, Rebekah, and Maggie!

Group 2!
Ellie, Izzy, Rachel, and Isaac!
Thank you to everyone who came and brought donations! My party was a blast!! I hope to do it again!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cookies Banana! Love ya sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Love you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete