Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last day of RAOK...

Well today is the last day of 31 days of random acts of kindness... Even though it is the last day, it will not stop me from doing RAOK all year long! We should do RAOK all the time! Not just when we have a goal or something. If each of you did a random act of kindness to three people and then each of them did three more random acts of kindness to three more people and then it kept going on and on... It could transform the world! This will be my challenge to you though out the summer, using THESE cards, make a difference in the world and share God's word to everyone you see! I will still will be posting through out the summer if I did a RAOK big enough worth posting about and sharing my ideas with you! I will also post items available for you to buy that can help you share God's love! Have a great summer and change the world with me!! Oh one more thing, if you did a RAOK, I want to hear about it! Email me HERE to tell me! Thank you!


1 Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment